Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm just one of those ghosts, traveling endlessly.

So, even though almost everyone reading this already knows me, I'm going to introduce myself anyway.

My name's Rebecca, and bro, my stories are cool.

My Mamz brought me into this world on April 26th, 1993. For those of you who suck at math, that makes me eighteen.

I live in Fallbrook, California. You've probably never heard of it, but we're the Avocado Capital of the world.

I don't feel 'at home' anywhere. I may have grown up in this town, but it doesn't feel like home to me now. But at the same time, I don't know if Lewistown is home anymore either. But it feels a lot more like home than this place. All I want for my birthday is gas money so I can go home for a little bit. I have people to see.


My life has no career goal. I'm enrolled in college, but I'm taking classes just because I want to. Almost all of my life, I wanted a career in psychology. Recently, I looked at my psychology text book and realized I have absolutely no desire to do that anymore. Unfortunately, I also left that day with no desire to do any other career.

My life used to revolve around other people, but lately I've learned to be independent and live my life for me. I used to hear that I worried about other people too much. Now I hear that I'm selfish. I clearly can't win, but not a single fuck is being given. I'm a lot happier now than I used to be, and that's what matters.

I do love a certain few people more than others though. The people that are my highest priority are; Levi Estrada, Rachel Clinefelter, Kayla & Kenzie Zarn, Jacc Xanchez, Kelson Thingvall, Kelsey Jo Potter, Carl Cherry, Kyle Lucke, Mikey Black, Kezzi Martin and Sam Allison.

Levi above all, he's been my everything since I was five years old. I guess he's the only exception to the I-don't-live-for-other-people rule. I love this kid more than anything.

I think it's awesome that people read my blog. But it isn't awesome when they get offended when I say something I don't like. To be honest, I really don't care if you don't like what I post. I'm not blogging for you, I blog for my own peace of mind. Like I've been doing for years. Love it or leave it, not my problem.

Now that that's out of the way, let's get to know me a little better.

I won't eat pizza that isn't from Lil Ceasars or Pizza Hut. Or, if I'm lucky enough to be in Lewistown again, LBM<3

I drive a slugbug, and if you punch me, I'll stab you in the eye.

My car's name is Winston, and he has a buttcrack, a tramp stamp that says 'Team Kenzie' and a Hello Kitty bow. Haterz Gon' Hate.

I say 'cool story bro' way too much.

I listen to country and rap more than any other music.

I have an iPhone, and I'm in an ongoing battle with Autocorrect.

My hair changes color way too much. But I really like it blonde so I'll prolly keep it this way for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment