Sunday, January 8, 2012

God Gave Me You. (Part one)

"God gave me you for the ups and downs,
God gave me you for the days of doubt.
And for when I think I lost my way,
There are no words here left to say, it’s true,
God gave me you."


Levi Estrada; Now, the title of this post is a tad bit ironic for this kid, considering he's a practicing satanist and all. But not a single fuck is being given, he will live. For the last almost fourteen years, not a minute has gone by when this boy wasn't by my side. Ever since I hurled my barbie at his face in first grade, he's been my partner in crime. I love him more than anyone and everything on this earth. He's saved me from myself countless times, and no way would I have made it this far without him. He's my other half in a weirdo two piece puzzle, and the best thing that's ever happened to me.



Rachel Clinefelter; a dying mouse and violent pinatas brought us together, and nothing will tear us apart. You know you've found yourself an amazing bestfriend when you're upset and she shows up at your house bearing three and a half cookies. Even though her buttcrack crunches, and she runs over deaf kids in Hellhole Canyon, my bestfriendsistergirlfrienddaughterrussianghost is the shit. She puts the cheese in my cheesy bread, with cheese.




Kelsey Jo Potter; When I first met her, I fucking hated her. And now, I can't imagine my life without her. Her and I have been through so much together, and she was the glue that held me together through some of the hardest times of my life. Between our courthouse picnics, shoving gummiworms in peoples ears, PandaSquaddding, Tennis, adventures in geometry, snails having teeth, and lizards not sweating, I formed an unbreakable bond with a fantastic bestfriend.


Kelson Thingvall; I can always count on this kid to say the stupidest shit and make me smile. When we're not verbally abusing the shit out of each other, we have the most epic adventures. We see cows, we get stopped because trucks are driving on the train tracks, decide that fruit is the new money, speak meme, decide not to go to school and spend the morning smelling candles, write essays on gravy and so much more. I don't know what I'd do without this kid, he's my fucking best friend. But I don't love him, I neanderthal him. :D


Kayla Zarn; My sister is awesome. She's easily the strongest person I have ever met in my life. She gives the best advice ever, and is always right, about EVERYTHING. And everyone. We love the same people. We hate the same people. We fantasize about stabbing the same people. She's a wonderful sister, and an amazing friend and I'm so proud to call her both.


Carl Cherry; I've yet to meet him in person, but over the last few months he's quickly become one of the most important people in my life. There's so much I could say about this kid, but I don't even know where to begin. I love this kid, and that's what matters. I can't wait til I move to Ohio and we adventure with stickers and abandoned buildings. Lace. The. Fuck. Up.


Mikey Black; Three years ago, I met this kid. He borrowed my checkered pants, paired it up with a checkered jacket, checkered shoes and a checkered bandana and the rest is history. We've had some really tough patches, but I'm very thankful for the chance to make a new future. He's a great friend, and I'm ever so stoked to have him back in my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment