Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kayla wants me to blog.

But I don't really have anything to blog about. So, I'm going to tell you random facts.

Today, people have been really pissing me off. Some say it's PMS, I say I'm surrounded by fucking retards.

I'm eating pop-tarts right now. Brown sugar cinnamon. I firmly believe this is the reason I haven't stabbed anyone.

I've decided that I'm cursed and I'm going to be forever alone.

I just bit my cheek, and that motherfuckin hurt. It's okay though, because this poptart was worth it.

I'm dying my hair back to brown and black. But a light brown, not dark this time. Because I want my hair light, but if I keep bleaching it, it will probably start falling out. And it's short enough as is.

I fell in love with this bikini on Zumies.com, and so I'm determined to lose 60lbs by summer. That's probably unhealthy. Buuuuut I don't care. I'm pretty tired of hating my body. (After I finish this poptart.)

I really want to get acrylics. Unfortunately, with my job, I can't. Annnnnnd that's super lame.

Kayla, you better appreciate this because I have no idea wtf to say. I'll think tonight and come up with some ideas and make a long post tomorrow. <3

1 comment: