Friday, February 3, 2012

Sobriety day:)

First off, I decided not to post that really long blog. I typed it all out on my laptop and it felt great todo. I'm not posting it simply because most people won't read it. And there's a lot of personal family problems in there that I don't know if my family would enjoy reading. I know I usually don't care what people think, but this is different. If you'd like to still read it, let me know and I'll email it to you.

Secondly, I GOT A TATTOO MOTHAFUCKASSS! Yesterday or two days ago fuck I dont even know... THE FIRST was my one year sobriety date. Aaannd so I got a tattoo! It says "Just For Today". Which, is the NA slogan. They taught me that if I can get through something just for today, that things will be different in the future. Like, when something bad happens to people they usually focus on the long run. Just for today teaches you to focus on just today. (imagine that.) it helped me with my sobriety and many other things. It truly is something that changed my life. Who would have thought that three words would change my life so much? But it did. And that my dears, is the reason behind the ink.

So yesterday after I got home from getting my tattoo, my mom bought me a cake and it's super cute :) tastes good too.

So anyway here's pictures and stuff. The order is weird and idk how to fix it on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment