Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fuck studying.

I should be studying. Instead, I'm stealing surveys off tumblr. YOLO.

1: What eye color do you find sexiest?
Green.

2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
White.

3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
If I trusted any of my friends with a sharpie to my back, I would end up with a dick drawn on me. No question.

4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
Small town by Cali standards, but still pretty big. And I did before I lived somewhere better.

5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
Probably Megan Sullivans mom, Colleen. That lady is awesome.

6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
MANGO. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ASK.

7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
When I fell off the monkey bars. ):

8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
Uh. Every single day of middle school was embarrassing.

9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
Uuuuhhh. My whole freshman year.

10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
Pirates. But I have a really cool ninja jacket...

11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
Nope.

12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
LOVE. And you bet your ass I do.

13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
A MOTHA FUCKING MOOSE.

14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
DAT ASS.

15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
All of it. My personality is awesome.

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
Gaga, bitch. I love her. <3

17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
Never even watched a little bit of it.

18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
Kinda. Some football game was on on new years 09, i glanced at it in the middle of eating tortillas and losing my pants. (still don't know what happened to those.)

19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
The California burrito at colimas.

20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
Butter. And margarine.

21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
No milk because that's icky. And no I didn't!

22: Which continents have you been on?
Just north America, I'm boring.

23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
Noooope and nope.

24: Backpacks or satchels?
Don't care.

25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
Yes. Yes. And yes. I actually used to own checkered pants!

26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Rugrats!

27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
Pig. Because they're cuter. And if I get mad at it, I get bacon.

28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Seattle. Seattle has the most beautiful skyline.

29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
The one I'll be on this summer, because itll be my first.

30: The latest you've ever slept?
All day.

31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
HELL YEAH.

32: Do you pick at scabs?
I do. XD

33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
...the squished up ones you get at Mexican restaurants.

34: How far can you throw a baseball?
Ahaha like two feet.

35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
Canada.

36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
Lol silly, Ethiopians don't have food. But no to all of the above.

37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
Whichever is cheaper, cause I'm a broke ass.

38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
One with love AND sex.

39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
Nowhere near enough.

40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
Yes and yes!

41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
Nooo.

42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
I do indeed!

43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
Zombie bride!!

44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
.....oh survey you obviously don't know that I haven't had my natural hair color since fifth grade. But yes I currently want to do it bright red and black.

45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
Yes and yes!

46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
Why do I get the feeling you're judging me survey...

47: City or nature person?
Nature.

48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
Ballpoint pen as eyeliner! Not my wisest choice buuuut it worked.

49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
Not really.

50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
- I'm really good at doing hair.
- I love learning about serial killers.
- giving me a hoodie is the way to my heart.
- pretty sure green tea runs through my veins instead of blood.
- my car has a buttcrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment