Saturday, February 25, 2012

120 in a 75.(:

So, the title of this post is from a song by my friend Sam's band, Better Words For A Farewell. Here, love them;

So, this morning, I got up early and took Winston in to the shop for an oil change and his headlight was out. My passenger side headlight is a fucking trooper, because this is the third time my drivers side has gone out. But it was funny, cause I pulled in and the main mechanic saw Winston and his face fell. They really don't like my car down at ProTire. One of the guys even called it the Scumbag Satan Mobile... But Winston's been doing so good lately! I'm so proud of my lil buggie<3


So anyway, I have to vent about the drama going on between some of my friends. So, for the last two years, I've been close to Danielle, Kyle and Kelsey. Danielle and Kyle live in Havre, and Kelsey in Lewistown. Danielle and Kyle dated for a while in the past. But now Kyle's dating Kelsey. And everyone's flipping out. And not just flipping out, but they're flipping out to me. And I'm like NO.

I love Kelsey. I love Danielle. I love Kyle. I don't want to hear anyone talk shit on any of them or their relationships or tell me one is cheating on the other. I just don't want to hear anything about Kelsey and Kyle's relationship UNLESS KELSEY OR KYLE TELL ME.

I'm sorry Danielle's upset. It sucks seeing the ex you love dating someone else. I totally see her side. But I also see Kyle's side. Him and Danielle have had a roller coaster relationship and he just wants to move on with his life. And Kelsey just wants to be happy with the guy who makes her happy. I'm sorry that Kelsey being happy hurts danielle, but you can't please everyone.

More importantly, I can't please everyone. In fact, this entire situation is out of my hands. So why people choose to come to me with "information", I won't understand.

Yes, Kelsey is my best friend. But so is Danielle and Kyle. I'm in an awkward situation, but I don't want it to be awkward so PLEASE no one else try making it awkward!

Just call me Switzerland, because I want to stay neutral as possible in this whole situation. I won't be picking sides, I love them ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment