Friday, June 1, 2012

Fuck yes peanut butter ice cream.

I motherfucking love peanut butter ice cream, guys. Seriously. <333

Alright, but really. Down to buisness. 

Two fucking weeks ago, my best friend, Rachel, guest blogged. For some strange reason, this is STILL causing controversy from Tori's (the girl bitched about) friends. Alright, you know who was directly involved? Me, Tori, Kelson, Mikey and Rachel. Mikey because Tori was leading him on while fucking Kelson, and Rachel because I had been telling her everything as it happened. She knows better than ALL the rest of you, previous people excluded. Unless you're one of the people mentioned already, shut up. Honestly. It's done and over with. Tori and I haven't spoken since mothers day. Nor have Tori and Kelson. Mikey is obviously over it as he is DATING Tori now. None of the people involved fucking care anymore.WHY SHOULD ANYONE ELSE? And yet, people are still trying to talk to me about it! Will you all just stop? I genuinely do not care to be friends with Tori or Mikey anymore. Tori uses people to get what she wants and Mikey is a hypocrite and a liar. I don't care about your opinion on the matter. I do not care to discuss it with you. It's done and it's over with. 

Furthermore, when someone else says something, I'm not responsible. Jacc tried to bitch to me about things Rachel said. I'm just going to stop right here and point out that Rachel's in fact a grown adult and can say and do as she pleases. If you have a problem with what SHE says, telling ME won't get you anywhere.

Another thing causing problems is my friendship with Shannen. Yes, we hated each other, now we're friends. Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment